ASC's Academic Enrichment Committee would like to welcome you to apply for: The Scholar Report
A world of innovative thinking and leading research, curious minds and intriguing details, The Scholar Report is an event similar
to Ted Talks, during which speakers like YOU will have the opportunity to present your research or fieldwork to peers, professionals,
and alumni. Every year, three of our very own Alumni Scholars will be selected as speakers for The Scholar Report.
The Scholar Report Will:
- Feature Alumni Scholar speakers (YOU), from a variety of disciplines, who will present research/fieldwork/volunteer work pursued this year or in recent years
- Give you the chance to deliver a 15-20 minute presentation, followed by a brief 5 minute Q&A session, about your research
- Allow you to showcase your work and network with professionals and alumni who attend
- Help you develop leadership and public speaking skills important throughout college and beyond
- Enable you to earn service hours for ASC
Applications will be available in December. We look forward to reading your application!